Professional grade espresso machine Unic Stella di Caffè.
The Stella di Caffè 2 groups is the ideal commercial espresso machine for baristas consuming an average of 10-12 Kg of coffee per week, as well as coffee shops and businesses offering specialty coffee beverages that call for precise pressure adjustments and maximum steam capacity. Its numerous features and easy to use double manual and volumetric command are approved by the international barista scene.
Features and Functionality
- Independent Boilers: Separate group head boilers provides maximum temperature control over each shot.
- Individual Control Stations: Each brew group is equipped with an individual, yet centrally integrated, Control pad. Each control pad offers up to five dosing options and communicates with the main control screen for centralized real-time information.
- Centralized LCD Touch Screen: The 4.2″ main control screen gathers information from the individual group heads and allows for data transfer through a USB port. This centralized control also allows for intuitive programming and offers information on the number of drinks brewed, the automatic cleaning cycle and alarms for regular maintenance and water filtration replacement.
- Dosamat Sensing Capability: Unic’s patented technology allows the Stella to recognize the size of the portafilter (single, double or triple) and automatically dose the correct volume. All volumes are adjustable and programming is stored per brew group.
- Easy Locking Portafilter: Each brew group is hydraulically assisted to achieve an ideal seal with minimal effort.
- Friendly Grip: Each portafilter handle is constructed of special rubber that conveniently absorbs shock and vibrations that may occur during a brew cycle.