The Bean Doctor’s certified technicians are ready to be of assistance and are dispatched with fully equipped vans with the best instruments and technology available. Our comprehensive training program, along with our extensive line of in-stock parts, ensures proper diagnosis and remedy to get your equipment back in service quickly.
Preventative Maintenance Program
This program features quarterly preventative maintenance visits performed by a specially trained Bean Doctor espresso expert.
On the quarterly visits we:
- Conduct 20-point checklist to determine any issues that need to be resolved
- Review machine calibrations and ensure proper settings Install a manufacturer recommended preventative maintenance kit (gaskets, etc.) per manufacturer schedule
- Repair needed issues (with proper approval)
- Twice per year, or as needed, install manufacturer-approved water
- Barista training to ensure proper usage of machine
We are experts in machine installations. We will make sure the machine is installed correctly and properly calibrated. After the installation, we will train staff on:
- Product Load/Unload Procedures
- Cleaning Procedures
- Power and Water shut-off
- Preventive Maintenance and Troubleshoot procedures
The Bean Doctor understands the financial impact to our valued partners with regard to their investment in beverage equipment. That is why we offer full refurbishment programs to our customers. We can help you keep your equipment budget in check by turning your used equipment into high quality refurbished equipment.
Missouri, Illinois, and surrounding areas.